Searching a framework to develop application by keeping away use of multiple plugins, frameworks, tools, excess coding, etc, have now ended on AngularJS. Best among all the things about Angularjs is that Google created it. Many JS frameworks are also there, but some of them, have reliability as an issue. Whereas Google experts are responsible for developing and maintaining Angularjs.
We can count on more than 20 reasons why you should go to an Angular Development Company for your next project.
- Angular has a big community of its own.
- Angular is immensely popular
- Clients get the best with it as they can stay ahead in trend as well as easily hire developers who are equipped for the project.
2. Declare With Code
- Follows declarative paradigm for patterns generation.
- Lightweight codes plus highly readable.
- Elaborated result is out shown
3. Backed By Google
- Having strong backing of Google, the developers are relieved to be working with a solid code base that will offer complete support to the project.
- MVC Pattern
- This incorporates original Model-View-Controller software architectural setup
- Directives Control
- HTML is Angular’s pattern language.
- It is further elaborated with directives that multiply the code information related to the necessary behavior.
- Improved Flexibility
- filters can be utilized in controllers, services, templates and even directives.
- Dependencies In Charge
- Angularjs utilizes Dependency Injection (DI).
- This injection in Angular saves a lot of burden on server backend,
- Surplus plus for your app as it makes it fluid and faster to work.
8. Saves On Time
- Angular enables fast development time.
- The SPA Help
- Angularjs and SPAs conjoin together in work.
- Edge With Modules
- This framework gives the option of forming applications with the help of combination of separate modules.
- Ready-Made Advantage
- Angularjs keeps ready-made solutions at your service to solve a variety of tasks instantly.
- Effective Data Binding
- Two-way data binding is a good feature in Angularjs.
- Simple Testing
- With the help of module separation, developers are comforted by loading only necessary services and tools for automatic testing.
- Ease With Parallel Development
- Angular gives the idea to the developers for writing and testing the code separately in parallel.
- The difference of the directives from the app code makes it easy for the developers to focus on the same code base at given time.
- POJO Data Models
- Linking Power
- Nowadays, URL is not about pages only.
- The separate modules of pages can be seen through the URL itself.
- This is known as deep linking
- Future Ready
- Recently the new version of Angular namely Angular 2.0 is introduced.
- Version 2.0 is complete re-write with substantial changes
Development process can be speed up by hiring Angular Development Company. This framework is multifunctional & the best way to create single page applications with data and view are distinguished as per the MVC pattern.